The Site www.gac-technology.com (hereinafter “the Site“) has been developed by the simplified joint stock company GAC TECHNOLOGY (hereinafter “GAC TECHNOLOGY”), publisher of management software for professional use (hereinafter “the User“).
The User may be asked to transmit personal data (hereinafter “the Data”) by filling in the fields indicated on the Site when requesting contact, registering for personalised demonstration services or web-conferencing.
GAC TECHNOLOGY attaches the utmost importance to the confidentiality of your information and personal data.
To use our Services, you must be at least 16 years old; if not, you are not allowed to use our Services.
The Site is hosted exclusively on the datacenters of the company OVH located in France.
The company responsible for processing your personal data is GAC TECHNOLOGY, registered in the Lyon Trade and Companies Register under number 500 168 208.
1. What personal data is collected?
The personal data collected via the Site is the following:
- Identification data: When the User requests to be contacted, GAC TECHNOLOGY collects the User’s name, first name, e-mail address and telephone number, as well as the name of the company.
- Browsing data: information on the devices used by the User to access the Site, IP address, connection data, types of Internet browsers, content accessed.
- Cookies: electronic identification data. Cookies are used in the context of the use of the Site. The User has the possibility to choose when browsing the Site whether to allow cookies. If you block or refuse the cookies that are strictly necessary for the functioning of the Site, certain functionalities may not work.
2. Use of personal data: why is it collected?
The personal data collected from Users is intended to allow the connection of said Users with GAC TECHNOLOGY and the improvement and maintenance of a secure environment for the Site.
Specifically, the uses are as follows:
- Access and use of the Site by the User: your data is necessary for us to manage your contact request and ensure a personalised follow-up,
- Management of the operation and optimisation of the Site: your data is used for analytical purposes; we store and evaluate information about your recent visits to the Site and the way you navigate in order to understand how visitors use our Site and to make it more intuitive and optimise the operation of the Site,
- Verification, identification and authentication of data transmitted by the User,
- Personalising the Service by displaying promotions based on the User’s browsing history, according to their preferences: we keep track of the items on our Site that you have clicked on and will use this information to personalise the display of the Site according to your interests,
- Fraud prevention and detection, malicious software and security incident management,
- Management of possible disputes between the Parties,
- Sending commercial and advertising information when the User has accepted it and,
- Automated profiling of Users for the purpose of market research to improve the management of the Site (check box).
3. Sharing of Users’ personal data with GAC TECHNOLOGY’s subcontractors and third party companies: Who has access to your personal data?
Your data remain the exclusive use of GAC TECHNOLOGY. It may only be disclosed to the recipients listed below insofar as the transmission of said data is essential to the achievement of the purposes listed in 2) above.
The User’s personal data may be shared with GAC TECHNOLOGY’s subcontractors and third party companies in the context of the hosting and maintenance services of the customer database(s).
These service providers have limited access to the data in the context of the performance of these services and are contractually obliged to use it in accordance with the provisions of the applicable regulations on the protection of personal data,
- If required by law, GAC TECHNOLOGY may transmit data in order to comply with legal or regulatory requests, court orders, subpoenas, legal proceedings, to comply with administrative and judicial procedures,
- If GAC TECHNOLOGY is involved in a merger, acquisition, sale of assets or receivership, it may be required to sell or share all or part of its assets, including personal data. In such a case, Users will be informed, before personal data is transferred to a third party.
In accordance with the law, your personal data is kept only for the time necessary to fulfil the purposes mentioned above or to enable GAC TECHNOLOGY to meet its legal obligations.
Thus, the data collected during your contact request is kept for the time necessary to process it.
Personal data used for commercial prospecting purposes may be kept for a maximum of three (3) years from the end of the commercial relationship.
5. Transfer of personal data abroad
GAC TECHNOLOGY informs the User that no transfer of personal data is currently taking place outside the EU. The processed data is hosted in France or in the European Economic Area.
In any case, GAC TECHNOLOGY undertakes to respect the legal provisions regarding the transfer of personal data abroad: any transmission of data outside the EU will be based on an adequacy decision, framed by standard contractual data protection clauses or framed by ad hoc contractual clauses previously authorised by the CNIL.
6. Security and privacy :
GAC TECHNOLOGY implements organisational, technical, software and physical digital security measures to protect personal data against alteration, destruction and unauthorised access. However, it should be noted that the Internet is not a totally secure environment, as no technology is 100% reliable, and the Site cannot guarantee the security of the transmission or storage of information on the Internet.
All of our employees and service providers are obliged to respect the security and protection of your data.
7. Enforcement of Users’ rights
In accordance with the regulations applicable to personal data, Users have the following rights:
- You can ask to be informed about the use of your personal data by GAC TECHNOLOGY
- You can update or delete your data by writing to the following e-mail address: email@example.com.
- You may exercise your right of access to know the personal data concerning you, by writing to the following e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org. In this case, before implementing this right, GAC TECHNOLOGY may request proof of the User’s identity in order to verify its accuracy,
- If the personal data held by GAC TECHNOLOGY is inaccurate, you may request that the information be updated by writing to the email address: email@example.com,
- Users may request the deletion of their personal data, in accordance with applicable data protection laws, by writing to the following e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org,
- You may also withdraw your consent to receive direct marketing messages and object to the processing of your data.
8. Evolution of the Personal Data Protection Policy
9. Read more
To find out more about our Personal Data Protection Policy, you can contact GAC TECHNOLOGY at the following address: 26 rue de la Gare – 69009 LYON
Or via e-mail at: email@example.com .
10. Cookies policy
Cookies are used to facilitate navigation on the sites and to streamline registration or audience measurement procedures. GAC TECHNOLOGY informs the User that cookies record certain information that is stored in the memory of the User’s computer. We use tracking technologies, including cookies, to tailor advertising to your needs and interests on our Sites.
Cookies on the Sites
Several types of cookies are present on the Site. These are cookies with the following purposes:
- Cookies necessary for the operation of the Site,
- Cookies used for audience measurement,
- Cookies used in the context of geolocation of content,
- Identification cookies.
Cookies necessary for the operation of the Site:
For more information on the use, management and deletion of “cookies”, for all types of browsers, please consult the following link: https://www.cnil.fr/en/home